How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How can I get a legal document that says that Iam selling a

Customer Question

How can I get a legal document that says that Iam selling a house to my nephew. That the house note will be transfer to him when he finishes paying of the note. But I do want him to be responsible for the property taxes.
JA: OK. The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No and how much would or should cost
JA: I'm not sure of the exact price, but there's only a $5 deposit. The rest of the price information will be on the page I send you to.
Customer: I don't want to get into a situation where I pay a lot since the buyer should be responsible for this cost.iam aready giving my nephew a break on price of half of what the property is worth. It just that Iam getting old and can no longer do the repairs.
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: I just want my nephew to be responsible for the payment and if he defaults that the property legally comes back to me and not to someone else.because this way my very first home and it has memories.all my 3 children's were born and raised there.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Irwin Law replied 1 year ago.

Hello, and thanks for using Just Answer. Please tell me; a) what state the property is in; and b) what kind of mortgage debt is now against the property, i.e. the mortgage that nephew will be assuming. I will be going off line for about an hour, but I will definitely come back to this question later this a.m. Irwin Law

Expert:  Irwin Law replied 1 year ago.

I am back. It sounds like the property may be free and clear and you plan to sell it to your nephew and carry the financing yourself. Is that correct?

Expert:  Irwin Law replied 1 year ago.

Hello again. Do you have a follow-up question? I am not an employee of Just Answer and I receive credit for assisting you based on your rating. Please enter a positive rating for my assistance here by clicking on 3, 4, or 5, for which there is no additional cost to you. Thanks again for using JUST ANSWER.