How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Cerecita Your Own Question
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 21379
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Cerecita is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How can I apply when travelling by air/

Customer Question

how can I apply for passthrough when travelling by air/
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Cerecita replied 1 year ago.

Hello, and welcome!

My name is ***** ***** I will be glad to assist you.

It appears you're asking how to apply for either TSA Precheck for domestic travel or Global Entry (GOES), for domestic and international travel, which includes TSA Precheck, as well. If you travel internationally at all, GOES is a better choice, as the fee is only $15 additional ($100) over the $85 for TSA Precheck, alone.

Following are the links you can go to, to apply for TSA Precheck or Global Entry; just follow all the directions:



I hope this helps!

Please be so kind as to rate my answer with positive feedback, as that is the only way I receive recognition for my assistance. Thank you very much!

Providing a positive rating will not end our conversation, should you need me for any follow-up. Simply click 'Reply' for clarification or additional information, if needed.

Warmest regards,