How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I live in lD, I am from FL. I have a record in 1985 that is

Customer Question

I live in lD, I am from FL. I have a record in 1985 that is over 29 years old have passport state health care and PT license and voting rights. I am looking for my return of gun rights. Everything is microphlm and would like to hire a lawyer. It was a non violent felony please help.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Maverick replied 1 year ago.

We are not permitted to represent JA customers; however if you have a legal question you want us to answer in this regard, please let us know...

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm in Idaho can you recommend a lawyer in FL that can help me with obtaining my gun privileges back?