How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need someone to review a confidential letter RELEASE AND

Customer Question

I need someone to review a confidential letter for FINAL RELEASE AND SETTLEMENT OF ALL CLAIMS from a dentist. Can I do that here?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Such review cannot be confidential on this site, but there is a premium service that allows email of such documents to an email address that would not appear online and I will send you an offer for that service if you would like to use it.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The issue is that if I sing this agreement, I agree to the following. It may be best for me to contact a lawyer to review this agreement.It is expressly understood and agreed that the terms of this settlement and release agreement shall remain confidential between the parties hereto and shall not be disclosed to any other individual and that no attempt will be made to publicize or circulate the information in any fashion whatsoever.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
that is why you cannot put the agreement on the site and I offered you an email address, but if you want you can go to your local attorney for review.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks. I have declined email address service and will go to a local attorney. Will I be charged for this?
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

No you are not charged, you can request a refund by sending an email to customer service at***@******.***