Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law
Experience:  Experienced Licensed Attorney
26296561

I received a dui in Illinois in 2015 baiid was installed in

Customer Question

I received a dui in Illinois in 2015 baiid was installed in my car for 6 months got my license back. Now the criminal charge still needs to be handled. Please deal from the state is to plead guilty which would cause my license to be revoked. Be been thinking about moving to Missouri my attorney is advising me to move to mo in the next 30 days get my mo license. Question is once I get my MO license and Illinois revokes will anything happen to my Mo license?
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is Alex.
Thank you for your question.
I will be happy to provide you with information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Unfortunately, if a driver licensed is suspended in one state, it will be suspended / revoked in all other states and also Canada and many other countries, so moving to another state, would not allow a person who has his license suspended / revoked in one state to retain his/her driving license from another state.

I am very sorry to provide you with this bad news, but please understand that I do have professional obligation to provide JustAnswer.com customers with correct answers, even when answer is not favorable to the customer.

I wish you the best of luck and God bless you!

Please let me know if you have any related follow up questions?
If not, please positively rate and accept my answer, so I can be compensated for my work.
Thank you.