How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Sweetie ive had harrassment paramilitary attacks from provo

Customer Question

sweetie ive had harrassment paramilitary attacks from provo and orem police. They've filed false charges even i won in court. I ve been stopped in my medical carrer and forced to withdraw. They did a illegal strip search in provo fresh market store ran drug dogs claiming i hit for meth they kicked my door in over 300 times never finding anything. I work at iatse salt palace and am proudly a member of child trafficking rescue. Having been a victim from states custody im under federal pardon and cant submit cause cops wont leave me alone. They effect my work school and destroyed relationships. I have spoke to a civil right's attorney and the fed courts no one knows how to help
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Im low income i only have bus pass after rent. And utility. And phone. I was put on a 6 month saction at work for grievances filed against officers threatening me at work.
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: Utah . Yes she tyold me im almost out of time but do to caseload she couldnt help
JA: OK. To minimize me, please click the down arrow at the top right corner of this box.
Customer: The salt lake us dist. Courts dont know how to help. Ive tried and tried i dont know where to turn. I have tons of friends that are federal and seals. I gave up even having a social life cause of cops.
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: The main problem is officers north harmon and evans. With me barely making it i dont know who or where to turn. Judge wells and meriska holt and federal defenders dont know what to do. They said i have to figure out. I dont know what options i have. Ive basically been stopped in any carrer getting a good job cause im so profiled. And 9 of 10 stops ot incidents i walked away from theres over 1400 stops in a 4 year period. Teachers doctors and feds have had to get the courts and police to leave me alone.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  AttyHeather replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I'm Heather, a licensed attorney in Utah with 15 years experience. I'm happy to assist you with general questions and for informational purposes.

Reading through your issue, it sounds like you have stopped by the police a number of times. It seems you think they are harassing you for no reason rather than making valid stops. Is that correct? I'm not sure what it is that you are asking though. Have you been criminally charged with something that you are trying to fight, or are you asking how to sue the police for targeting and harassing you?

Related Legal Questions