How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Albert Marmero Your Own Question
Albert Marmero
Albert Marmero,
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 197
Experience:  Partner at Long, Marmero, & Associates, LLP
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Albert Marmero is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My brother has threatened to kill me multiple times in the

Customer Question

My brother has threatened to kill me multiple times in the last few weeks. Also, said he would have someone pay me a visit. I think he is over the edge now and I would not put it past him....
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Albert Marmero replied 1 year ago.

If you have any feeling at all that he might be serious, or if you feel threatened/harassed in any way, you must contact the police. If he is serious, at least the police are now aware of it and they can assist with you getting a restraining order against him. If he is not serious, at least you have created a record of the situation in case this continues to escalate. There really is not much else I can tell you other than contact the police.

I hope this is helpful and I hope you can resolve this situation. Please provide a rating so I receive credit for promptly responding to you. Also, feel free to ask follow up questions. Thanks!