Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

Missing weekend jail due to child being sick. Ok, No, I'm on

Customer Question
Missing weekend jail due to...
Missing weekend jail due to child being sick.
JA: You're dealing with a tough issue. But don't worry -- you're in good hands. I know the lawyer has information that can help.
Customer: Ok
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: I'm on probation
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
7/4/2016
Lawyer: LegalKnowledge, Attorney replied 1 year ago
LegalKnowledge, Attorney

Good evening. Can you share with me what your questions is? Who normally watches the child on the weekend when you are in jail?

Tina, Lawyer