How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Somebody filed a report of child abuse against me, how do i

Customer Question

somebody filed a report of child abuse against me
JA: OK. The Lawyer will need to help you with this.
Customer: how do i do that
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: i think it is completely unsubstantiated report. I want to find out if I am legally obligated to answer the questions the social worker has
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the investigator/social worker wants to come meet with my entire family (husband, me and the 2 kids). I do not want the social worker to talk to my kids. Am I obligated to let my kids be interviewed by the social worker.
Expert:  LegalKnowledge replied 1 year ago.

Good evening. How did this come about?