How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Asad Rahman Your Own Question
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 2156
Experience:  Practicing Attorney with 10 years experience
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Asad Rahman is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am buying a vehicle from an individual who has let the

Customer Question

I am buying a vehicle from an individual who has let the tag's expire on Saturday and I am wanting to get it registered to be able to drive it home and then be legal to drive it can this be done? How and where in Dallas or Collin county Texas
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 1 year ago.

Since registration is done in Austin you could see if your local police department can give you temporary tags or if you apply online they give you a printout of temporary tags until the official ones are mailed.

Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 1 year ago.

Let me know if you have additional questions otherwise a positive rating is appreciated

Related Legal Questions