Cerecita
Cerecita,
1470369

My ts numb

Customer Question

My ts numb
Expert:  Cerecita replied 1 year ago.

Hello, and welcome!

My name is ***** ***** it will be pleasure to be of help to you.

Sorry for the delayed response. Different experts are online at various times and I recently logged in and read your question. Your patience is greatly appreciated!

I assume you're looking for your TSA number? If you have TSA Precheck, you can call the following phone number or go to the following website, below, to find your KTN number:

Call Universal Enrollment Service at 855- 347- 8371 or you can visit this website and fill in all requested information :

https://universalenroll.dhs.gov/workflows?workflow=service-status&servicecode=11115V

---------

If you enrolled through one of the other Trusted Traveler programs, like Global Entry ('GOES'--and paid $100), then you can call the CBP (Customs and Border Protection) to recover your Known Traveler Number: 855 - 873 - 4637.

I hope this helped and wish you a great flight!

Please be so kind as to rate my answer with positive feedback, as that is the only way I receive recognition from the site for my assistance. Thank you very much!

Providing a positive rating will not end our conversation, should you need me for any follow-up. Simply click 'Reply' for clarification or additional information, if needed.

Best wishes,
Cher