Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

How is it going I was recently deactivate from the Lyft

Customer Question

How is it going Im Albert Salmon
I was recently deactivate from the Lyft platform under the accusation of one of my passangers saying that I was under influance of some drug or alcohol even though I had no prior use of either. This complaint was made with in the last five days my. I have a business license and i don't want this to tarnish business license. Non of the allegations that where made are true
Expert:  Barrister replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney who will try my very best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I research statutes or ordinances and type out an answer or reply,but rest assured, I am working on your question.

.

Are you an employee of Lyft?

.

Or are you an independent contractor?

.

Is there any type of fixed term employment contract between you and Lyft?

.

What is your legal question that I can help with ?

.

.

thanks