ScottyMacEsq, Attorney
Experience:  Licensed Texas General Practice Attorney
19487448

I will like to know if reliance solutions is a scam. i will

Customer Question

Good morning, I will like to know if reliance solutions is a scam. i will like to consolidated my debs and they are offering to cut the debs up to 60%. Please help me.
Thank you
Expert:  ScottyMacEsq replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for using JustAnswer.

Please give me a few minutes to investigate...

I can't tell if they're a scam one way or the other. The fact is that there's a lack of evidence online, and that alone would make me question whether I wanted to go with them. If you're dealing with them virtually (that is, not in a brick and mortar location) I certainly wouldn't do it. A search of that business name on the Better Business Bureau revealed zero exact results, and similar results did not have any debt consolidation services. A search for this business on the NY secretary of state website reveals no results.

Assuming that it's "reliancesolutions.org", the website itself is "shielded", in a way, in that it's registered by a marketing company (not the Reliance Solutions company itself). Again, that does not give me any additional confidence.

The website itself does not list a physical address, which one would expect from a legit debt consolidation service.

Now one BIG thing that makes me suggest you not proceed with this company is the existence of nearly identical "companies": http://www.capitolconsumerrelief.com/index; http://www.consumerservicesco.com/index. Note how those pages are virtually identical to "Reliance Solutions" : http://reliancesolutions.org/

If it were a real debt consolidation company, it wouldn't be operating under 3 names, or it wouldn't be using a form site that others use. The point is that there's not near enough that would give me any level of confidence that they are who they say they are. The best thing to do is to go to the Better Business Bureau, search by debt consolidation companies, and choose one that has a good reputation through that organization.

Hope that clears things up a bit. If you have any other questions, please let me know. If not, and you have not yet, please rate my answer AND press the "submit" button, if applicable. Please note that I don't get any credit for the time and effort that I spent on this answer unless and until you rate it positively (3 or more stars). Thank you, ***** ***** luck to you!

Did you have any other questions before you rate this answer?

Are you there? Please note that I am still here, awaiting your response or rating... (please note that rating closes this question out, so if there's nothing else, please rate it so that I can assist other customers that are waiting for answers to their questions)

Should I continue to await your response, or may I assist the other customers that are waiting?

My apologies, but I must assist the other customers that are waiting. If there's nothing else, please rate this answer. Please note that I don't get any credit for the time (>45 MINUTES) and effort that I spent on this answer unless and until you rate it 3 or more stars (good or better) AND press the "submit" button, if applicable. If you feel that I have gone above and beyond in this answer (my average answer is about 10 minutes) bonuses are greatly appreciated. Thank you, ***** ***** luck to you!

▼ RATING REQUIRED! ▼ Please don't forget to Rate my service positively. It's only after you rate that I am credited.

I see that you have not responded in some time. Please note that this question is still open until you rate it. I believe that I have answered your question, but if you have any other questions, please let me know.If not, and you have not yet, please rate my answer. Please note that I don't get any credit for my answer unless and until you rate it a 3, 4, 5 (good or better). Thank you, ***** ***** good luck to you!

Hello???

I do not know if you were able to view the answer. Can you tell me if you were able to see it? I haven't seen any response from you, so I don't know if you were...

I see that you have not responded in some time. Please note that this question is still open until you rate it. I believe that I have answered your question, but if you have any other questions, please let me know. If not, and you have not yet, please rate my answer AND press the "submit" button, if applicable. Please note that I don't get any credit for the time and effort that I spent on this answer unless and until you rate it positively (3 or more stars). Look for the stars on your screen (★★★★★). Thank you, ***** ***** luck to you!

I see that you STILL have not responded in some time. Please note that this question is still open until you rate it. I believe that I have answered your question, but if you have any other questions, please let me know. If not, and you have not yet, please rate my answer AND press the "submit" button, if applicable. Please note that I don't get any credit for the time and effort that I spent on this answer unless and until you rate it positively (3 or more stars). Look for the stars on your screen (★★★★★). Thank you, ***** ***** luck to you!