Cerecita
Cerecita,
1470369

Where do i get fingerprinted at appointment site or where?

Customer Question

where do i get fingerprinted for tsacheck at appointment site or where?
Expert:  Cerecita replied 1 year ago.

Hello, and welcome.

My name is ***** ***** I will be glad to assist you.

Yes, you will be fingerprinted when you go for your interview at an Enrollment Center, if you make an appointment or go as a walk-in. Walk-ins will have a longer wait, so it's advised to make an appointment.

If you filled out your pre-application online, that will help things go faster, or you can do everything at your interview at the Enrollment Center. Here is more information below, and click on 'apply online', if you haven't yet done this, plus, click on 'Find an Application Center' and/or 'Schedule an appointment' to find the one nearest to you and make an appointment:

https://www.tsa.gov/tsa-precheck/apply

---------

You can also call to schedule an appointment online here:

Application Program
(855)(###) ###-####/a>

Weekdays:
8 a.m. to 10 p.m. ET

For other questions:

Customer Service(###) ###-####/a>
Weekdays:
8 a.m. to 11 p.m. ET

Weekends/Holidays:
9 a.m. to 8 p.m. ET

-----------

I hope this helped and good luck with your interview!

Please be so kind as to rate my answer with positive feedback, as that is the only way I receive recognition for my assistance. Thank you very much!

Providing a positive rating will not end our conversation, should you need me for any follow-up. Simply click 'Reply' for clarification or additional information, if needed.

Warmest regards,

Cher