LegalKnowledge, Attorney
Experience:  10+ years handling Legal, Real Estate, Criminal Law, Family Law, Traffic matters.
9540344

I live in New York,I paid my child support they said they

Customer Question

My name is***** live in New York,I paid my child support they said they didn't received it I have my money order receipt.I call the support office they said they didn't received.Then I call Western Union and put a trace on it ,then they said they received it gave me pappers to fill out for my self and child supprot office theni received a copy of the money order were the child support office stamp iton it they hasn't give me credit The child support office said they refussed to fill out papper would like to no my next step
Expert:  LegalKnowledge replied 1 year ago.

You want to submit to them a copy of everything that you have. You want to lay out to them that it was sent, received and accepted and needs to be applied. Provide them with your name and other information so they can properly identify you and the account to credit. If they refuse and it becomes an issue, you can request a hearing and bring ALL your proof with you. Moreover, you can call tomorrow and speak with a supervisor about this, as you have documentation to show it was paid and received.

Please let me know if you have any follow up questions or need any clarification on something which I stated above. Also, remember to rate my service at the top of this page, before exiting the site, so I can receive credit for my help. I hope you found it to be Excellent! Only rate my answer when you are 100% satisfied. If you feel the need to click either of the two lower ratings to the left, please stop and reply to me. I want to make sure your experience with the site was as pleasurable as possible and that you are satisfied with the help I provided.