Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

I have completed the online Pre Check form and selected

Customer Question
Hello, I have completed the...

Hello, I have completed the online Pre Check form and selected an appointment at 9:30 AM on July 12TH at the office at***** in San Jose Calif. I have sent several email messages requesting confirmation of that appointment on July 12 at 9:30 AM. To date, I have not received any confirmation. I live quite a distance away from the TSA Office and would like to confirm. My user ID is UZZY-1JF-SKQ. Thank you in advance if you are able to help me. ***** ***** Murawsky***** Scotts Valley, Calif. 95066***@******.*** Cell:(###) ###-####Home:(###) ###-####/p>

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Legal
6/28/2016
Lawyer: Expert James, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Expert James
Expert James, Lawyer

Hello Peter! Thank you for using Just Answer. I am James, and I will be assisting you. As we work through your questions, think about this as a conversation. We will talk back and forth until I have all the information I need from you, and you will respond until you have all the information you need. Once you've received the information you need, you will thank me by giving me a a positive rating of 3, 4, or 5 stars. This is the only way I get credit for doing my job, so please do not forget this before leaving the site.

ANSWER: In order to confirm, you can call the Universal Enrollment Service at ***-***-**** between 8am - 10pm Eastern, Mon. - Fri.

I hope I have answered your questions. I aim to give you excellent service, even if the outcome is not what you wanted. So I am happy to answer any related follow-up questions you might have, at no additional charge.

And if you want to talk on the phone for 30 minutes, I can send you an offer for that.

Once you have received an answer, please leave a positive rating by choosing on the 3, 4 or 5 stars so I get credit for doing my job.

A BONUS is also appreciated, if you feel I've earned it.

And if you have questions in the future, write FOR JAMES in the question and I will be your personal Expert in this category.

Thank you!

Lawyer: Briarcliff767,
 replied 1 year ago
Briarcliff767

Hi Peter, My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you. I have verified your confirmation and you do have a scheduled appointment. They stated they sent the confirmation email and it might have went to your spam folder. Your appointment is set for July 12th at 9:30 am. Please remember to bring your identification with you. Thanks Hope

Briarcliff767
Briarcliff767
Briarcliff767