How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Legalease Your Own Question
Legalease, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 16379
Experience:  15 years exp all aspects of general law
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Legalease is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need an attorney in Vermilion County Illinois who will

Customer Question

I need an attorney in Vermilion County Illinois who will charge reasonable rates. My first attempt at a conflict of interest. My second attempt wanted a $1,000 retainer. My third attempt this morning wanted a $2,000 retainer. Everybody wants me to have an attorney sit beside me when the judge hears both sides of a emergency order of protection served yesterday
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Legalease replied 1 year ago.

Hello there --


We are a question and answer service and the most we can do is refer you to your local bar association for an attorney (and, to be honest, a $1,000 retainer for representation is cheap these days). Here at Just Answer, We can give you some direction regarding your case (how much trouble this might be for you, whether you really need an attorney or not at this point, etc). If you wish that kind of information, then I have to ask you a few questions:

!. Are you the person seeking the order or has someone sought it against you?


2. Can you explain the circumstances surrounding the request for the order?


This is a public forum but if you want to continue, when we are finished with our conversation, so long as you press a positive rating you can close the question to public viewing.