How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask AttyHeather Your Own Question
AttyHeather, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 677
Experience:  15 years law practice experience
Type Your Legal Question Here...
AttyHeather is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My names is and i live atfarrockaway ny 11691 an i was

Customer Question

my names is ***** ***** and i live at*****farrockaway ny 11691 an i was illegal lock of my homes by the new york city polices who say that my lease which is noties rise the gas, light bill in my names i want to civil court an won my case which my index 11672\16 the judge gives me a paper of decision/order to be place back into my homes and they fail to gives me my keys it could leading to pealter or arrest an the polices still refuse to remove this people from my homes which i show the polices man the order of stay an they still remove any content an he still did it this isnt the first time but the time he keep gives me paper for the 101 percits first one can read the hand write second one i have to move in with him judges,polices,are run me in circle.this is month after run to court.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  AttyHeather replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I'm Heather, an attorney with 15 years experience. It is unclear what your situation is and what your question is from what you have written. Could you clarify the situation? Are you saying that you have leased a property, and that you were locked out by police, but then won some type of hearing against the landlord? It's just really unclear what you are asking. I want to help you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
iam disable an the city of queens is really stick a knife in my back start with the beat from office,illegal kick me out of my homes iam very not finder of the police an the judge keep gives me paper work for the cop to put out the people whoellgal move in after i show all the paper work from civil court an they still want do they job all because iam still try to locate the names of these offices who beat me very bad were they did not take me to hotipal they drive me around for hour then call aliance at the 101 percit were two other off
Expert:  AttyHeather replied 1 year ago.

I'm very sorry. It sounds like you are in a very difficult situation. Are you stating that you were stabbed by a police officer, and illegally removed from your home, and after an hour, they took you to the hospital? How can I assist you?