Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

I was fired due to a conflict of interest? I was fired based on a conflict of interest.

Customer Question
I was fired due to...
I was fired due to a conflict of interest?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Legal
6/27/2016
Lawyer: ScottyMacEsq, Attorney replied 1 year ago
ScottyMacEsq, Attorney

Thank you for using JustAnswer.

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. Can you tell me a bit more about your situation, and what your specific question is?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I was fired based on a conflict of interest. I was accused of selling a client products/services who has been a customer of my employer. I have a business that is in Texas but I reside and work in Oklahoma. I also signed an no compete.

Okay. And can you tell me what your specific question is?

Hello?

Are you there? Please note that I am still here, awaiting your response .... Should I continue to await your response, or may I assist the other customers that are waiting?

Should I continue to await your response, or may I assist the other customers that are waiting?

My apologies, but I must assist the other customers that are waiting. Once you respond to my follow up question, I will respond as soon as I can. Please note that I may be assisting other customers or otherwise out of the office (depending when you respond). Thank you.

I see that you have not responded in some time. Did you want to continue with this question?

Hello? Can you even see my responses?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Just saw this I think it is too lengthy to discuss via email.

This is a chat function, not email. But if you let me know a bit more about your situation and what your specific question is, I may be able to answer that question...

Hello?

I see you haven't responded in some time. Do you wish to continue with this question?

Tina, Lawyer