How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a situation in Wayne County, North Carolina that I

Customer Question

I have a situation in Wayne County, North Carolina that I need a lawyer for regarding the Will of my dad. I live in DC and I would like to have a lawyer here who practices in North Carolina. My nephew who was removed from my dad's Will or someone he knows has filed a document in the court in an effort to take my dad's business and signed my name because I was the executor. I hired a lawyer in North Carolina who did nothing in the execution of the Will and the court dismissed me as the executor and appointed another law firm who informed me of this activity regarding the document dealing with the Will. I do not have a lot of money but I really need help with this because this is the third incident I have been make aware of where someone is signing my name to documents there. My cell # *****(###) ###-####
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question.
I am afraid that state law forbids any expert on this site from actually representing you or any other customer on the site. If you need local counsel, please use the same sites used by other attorneys, or
You may contact customer service at to ask for a refund of any deposit if you like or at***@******.*** or you can call Just Answer customer service at(###) ###-####