Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

I have a situation in Wayne County, North Carolina that I

Customer Question
need a lawyer for regarding...
I have a situation in Wayne County, North Carolina that I need a lawyer for regarding the Will of my dad. I live in DC and I would like to have a lawyer here who practices in North Carolina. My nephew who was removed from my dad's Will or someone he knows has filed a document in the court in an effort to take my dad's business and signed my name because I was the executor. I hired a lawyer in North Carolina who did nothing in the execution of the Will and the court dismissed me as the executor and appointed another law firm who informed me of this activity regarding the document dealing with the Will. I do not have a lot of money but I really need help with this because this is the third incident I have been make aware of where someone is signing my name to documents there. My cell # *****(###) ###-####
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Legal
6/27/2016
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 1 year ago
Thank you for your question.
I am afraid that state law forbids any expert on this site from actually representing you or any other customer on the site. If you need local counsel, please use the same sites used by other attorneys, http://www.hg.org or http://www.lexmundi.com
You may contact customer service at http://ww2.justanswer.com/help to ask for a refund of any deposit if you like or at***@******.*** or you can call Just Answer customer service at(###) ###-####
Tina, Lawyer