How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a General judgement money award against me on a

Customer Question

I have a General judgement money award against me on a property that I own jointly with my sister. December 2010. Now they have filed a Supplemental Judgement Money award, which I want to contest.
Ther is a Certificate of Readiiness and it has one item that is checked and it reads: The relief sought is against an opposing party who has been found in default.
HOw do I Contest this Supplementla judgement that I just received,,,,it is inaccurate and I can document that. Also they are claiming $9.700.00+ with no back up documentation. How can I get into the courts to dispute their claim>
I live in AZ and the property and filing is in OR.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Irwin Law replied 1 year ago.

Hello. I'm certainly sorry to hear that you are in this predicament. What kind of case was filed back in 2010? What kind of judgment was entered by default back then? Have they filed a request for supplemental judgment, or is it a money judgment already? Please provide some additional details concerning the case and I will try to assist you with further information.

Related Legal Questions