How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I'm currently on probation and will be getting out in

Customer Question

I'm currently on probation and will be getting out in august. It's deferred ajudication so it's basically just to keep the charge off my record. I just got out of jail a few weeks ago for a violation. I was offered 5 days in jail with a continuation of my probation, or to just take the charge. I took the 5 days so I could get back to work sooner because the judge was out of town. I was wondering if I could get a lawyer to just take the charge. I don't want this hanging over my head any longer.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  LegalKnowledge replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon. Can you clarify what you mean when you said you want to just take the charge? Also, what State are you in?