Expert James
Expert James, Lawyer
Experience:  dasdasd
23431962

How can I find my tsa precheck #.

Customer Question

how can I find my tsa precheck #.
Expert:  Expert James replied 1 year ago.

Hello! Thank you for using Just Answer. I am James, and I will be assisting you. As we work through your questions, think about this as a conversation. I will respond, and if you have additional questions, you will do the same. Once you've received the information you need, you will thank me by giving me a a positive rating of 3, 4, or 5 stars. This is the only way I get credit for doing my job, so please do not forget this before leaving the site.

ANSWER: In order to recover your Known Traveler Number, you have a couple of options.

Participants in the TSA Pre✓® Application Program (paid $85) can either call the UES at 855 - 347 - 8371 or visit the Universal Enrollment Services website to obtain their number.

Participants in a CBP Trusted Traveler program (paid $100) like GOES, etc., program should either call the CBP 855 - 873 - 4637 or visit the Global Online Enrollment System website to obtain their PASSID, which is their KTN.

I hope I have answered your questions. I aim to give you excellent service, even if the outcome is not what you wanted. So I am happy to answer any related follow-up questions you might have, at no additional charge.

And if you want to talk on the phone for 30 minutes, I can send you an offer for that.

Once you have received an answer, please leave a positive rating by choosing on the 3, 4 or 5 stars so I get credit for doing my job.

A BONUS is also appreciated, if you feel I've earned it.

And if you have questions in the future, write FOR JAMES in the question and I will be your personal Expert in this category.

Thank you!

Hi, I’m just checking in to see how things are going and to confirm that you received my answers.

I see you have reviewed my answer. Do you need more help or need me to explain anything else? Please respond so that I know what to do next.

Thank you.