How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My 21 year old son is facing time in jail the scene of an

Customer Question

my 21 year old son is facing time in jail for leaving the scene of an accident. He is facing 180 days to 1 year in jail. He left the scene because he was intoxicated. He has a very serious drinking problem and is suicidal and is in desperate need of help.
JA: The Writing Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Is there anything else the Writing Tutor should be aware of?
Customer: I want to ask to judge to offer him an rehab as an alternative to jail
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Writing Tutor about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Delta-Lawyer replied 1 year ago.

First off, I am sorry you are having to deal with this issue. It is a pleasure to assist you today. I am a licensed attorney with over a dozen years of experience.

Has your son been convicted of any crimes in the past?

I look forward to hearing back from you and working with you on this issue.

Expert:  Delta-Lawyer replied 1 year ago.

Just checking with you. I hope all is well.