Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I purchased a car in a dealer wich my wife and I were have

Customer Question

I purchased a car in a dealer wich my wife and I were have to be in the loan. Days after they call my wife and said we have to do some more paper work, they have her come back to re-saigned another contrac without me on the loan. And not only they increase monthly payment from 72 months to 84 months and told her I was still on the loan sence she already has the fist contrac that in fact its not truth. I was just wounder if that fraud or of I can still do something to rewaing the deal????
Expert:  legalgems replied 1 year ago.

Was the contract contingent upon the dealer obtaining financing? Was there a reason for removing one party's name from the contract?