How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My son was charge with crime back in 2012 all chargers was

Customer Question

my son was charge with crime back in 2012 all chargers was dismissed other than one the DA and his Attorney told us those charges would not be in his recored but they was and he pulled his recored he had more than 64 pages in his file mostley was his personal IQ I spoke with DA and no help at all I asked why so many pages, no real answers, so i want to file A COMPLAINT and dont know where to start. I am in the mist of filing a complaint with the Attorney General office and I want to file this complaint with the NAACP I am a faithful member of my local branch, how do i file my complaint with Name is*****
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  LegalKnowledge replied 1 year ago.

Good morning. The site can answer questions and provide you with information but there are no complaints filed here. If you can clarify what you want to know, I would be happy to answer your question