How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I signed a payment agreement to be 1/3 responsible payments

Customer Question

I signed a payment agreement to be 1/3 responsible for the payments and ownership of a food trailer 3 weeks ago. The verbal agreement was that should someone no longer want to be part of the business that all personal money would be refunded. I have put $2500.00 personal money into the agreement but do not want to be partners with them any longer. I am in possession of the Sellers permit however just one partners name is ***** ***** document. It has not been registered yet. Can I add my name to it and go register it and pay the taxes so I can take possession of the trailer until I am reimbursed?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.
I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. You want to register the food trailer?