Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

Db ********. My Global Entry Pass ID number is ************* expiring ***********.

Customer Question
My name is Charles *********...

My name is Charles *********, db ********. My Global Entry Pass ID number is ************* expiring ***********. I have used Global Entry many times successfully since it was issued. My passport number is ************, issued 15 Oct 2015, and expires 14 Oct 2025. I entered the US at CLT last night. The kiosk would not process my entry. The officer who processed my entry said, "my passport did not show I was enrolled in the program." I showed her my Global Express card. Why did the kiosk not process my entry, and why does my passport not show, "I am enrolled in Global Entry?" I will be doing international travel soon, and want my passport to show I am enrolled in Global Entry. What should I do to get this corrected.? My email address is ***********************. My cell phone is ***********

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Legal
6/16/2016
Lawyer: Expert James, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Expert James
Expert James, Lawyer

Hi Charles,

Thank you for using Just Answer. I am James, and I will be assisting you. As we work through your questions, think about this as a conversation. We will talk back and forth until I have all the information I need from you, and you will respond until you have all the information you need. Once you've received the information you need, you will thank me by giving me a a positive rating of 3, 4, or 5 stars. This is the only way I get credit for doing my job, so please do not forget this before leaving the site.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience you have experienced. However TSA does not administer the Global Entry program. That is administered by another federal agency - Customs and Border Patrol. In order to best serve you, you should contact the CBP, which administers Global Entry and other Trusted Traveler programs.

Participants in a CBP Trusted Traveler programs like GOES, etc., should contact the CBP for information about their accounts and membership issues. I would visit the Global Online Enrollment System website to review your record. Or you can probably get more immediate service by contacting the CBP by phone at 855 - 873 - 4637.

I hope I have provided you with helpful information. I aim to give you excellent service, even if the outcome is not what you wanted. So I am happy to answer any related follow-up questions you might have, at no additional charge.

And if you want to talk on the phone for 30 minutes, I can send you an offer for that.

Once you have received an answer, please leave a positive rating by choosing on the 3, 4 or 5 stars so I get credit for doing my job.

A BONUS is also appreciated, if you feel I've earned it.

And if you have questions in the future, write FOR JAMES in the question and I will be your personal Expert in this category.

Thank you!

Expert James
Expert James
Expert James, Lawyer