Expert James
Expert James, Lawyer
Experience:  dasdasd
23431962

How do I apply Global Entry card?

Customer Question

How do I apply for a Global Entry card?
Expert:  Expert James replied 1 year ago.

Hello! Thank you for using Just Answer. I am James, and I will be assisting you. As we work through your questions, think about this as a conversation. We will talk back and forth until I have all the information I need from you, and you will respond until you have all the information you need. Once you've received the information you need, you will thank me by giving me a a positive rating of 3, 4, or 5 stars. This is the only way I get credit for doing my job, so please do not forget this before leaving the site.

ANSWER: First, you need to create a GOES accounts: Global Online Enrollment System (GOES).

Once you've created it, login and complete the application. You will be required to pay $100 as an application fee.

After your application and fee is accepted, Customs and Border Patrol (CBP) will review the application. If your application is conditionally approved, then you will be instructed to schedule an interview at a GOES Enrollment Center.

Take with you all valid passport(s) and another form of ID (eg., driver’s license or ID card) to the interview. If you are a permanent resident, you must also provide your green card.

I hope I have answered your questions. I aim to give you excellent service, even if the outcome is not what you wanted. So I am happy to answer any related follow-up questions you might have, at no additional charge.

And if you want to talk on the phone for 30 minutes, I can send you an offer for that.

Once you have received an answer, please leave a positive rating by choosing on the 3, 4 or 5 stars so I get credit for doing my job.

A BONUS is also appreciated, if you feel I've earned it.

And if you have questions in the future, write FOR JAMES in the question and I will be your personal Expert in this category.

Thank you!

Hi, I’m just checking in to see how things are going and to confirm that you received my answers.

I see you have reviewed my answer. Do you need more help or need me to explain anything else? Please respond so that I know what to do next.

Thank you.