Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

Can police officers seize personal property if someone commits suicide in texas...

Customer Question
Can police officers seize personal...
Can police officers seize personal property if someone commits suicide in texas
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/14/2016
Lawyer: Ely, Counselor at Law replied 1 year ago
Ely, Counselor at Law

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

That really depends on the situation. Please tell me:

1) What property has been seized?

2) If an official explanation has been given, what is it?

3) Is this being investigated as a possibly murder, or not?

Tina, Lawyer