Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Where is my reply from you?

Customer Question

Where is my reply from you?
Expert:  Blake replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I do not recognize the account you are using. However, I am guessing that you are the member from Arizona who posted a request for a phone consultation earlier today. If that is the case, I have been expecting your call. You should be able to see the phone number to call to receive your phone consultation in the body of our last conversation. I apologize if the instructions in that question chain were not clear. But if you look again, you should see the phone number there.

If this is regarding a different matter, please let me know that you are following up about and I will be happy to help.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry, this process was a total headache, and my question was never answered, I am un subscribed! I will give you the benefit of the doubt, and not file any negative reports on you, or the service, but you must have me confused with someone else. My inquiry was not answered in any way , shape or form, your reply was to someone else, sorry it didn't work out, but the time wasted out of my day could've been used to do the research myself and completed already.
This business model is not for me, and I felt obligated to explain what the shortcomings were in my case, to help you be more unassuming in the future.
Regards
Joe
Expert:  Blake replied 1 year ago.

Dear *****,

I sincerely ***** ***** any inconvenience. I just looked through every question I ever attempted to answer but could not find your username anywhere. If there is something I can help you with I would be happy to do so. Otherwise, you can contact customer support here to receive a refund of anything you paid: http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund-0

I wish you the best with whatever matter you are dealing with, and I hope you have a great day.