Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

My son who is an ex-vet from the army is facing felony

Customer Question
charges.Is there anything you can...
My son who is an ex-vet from the army is facing felony charges.Is there anything you can suggest? Thank you
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/13/2016
Lawyer: Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law replied 1 year ago
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law

Hello. My name is ***** *****

Thank you for your question.

I will be happy to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

What type of felony charge is your son facing and what legal question do you have about the situation ?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
He is facing a second degree robbery based on someone story (a taxi driver) how can that be!
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
He was also charged with public intoxication
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I do not havre any more I'm sorry

Thank you for your follow up.

Is your son still incarcerated?

Did you or your son hire an experienced local criminal defense attorney to represent him in the pending criminal case?

Tina, Lawyer