Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney
Experience:  Began practicing law in 1992
11068102

What is time limit county regional jail to detain a person

Customer Question

What is time limit for george county regional jail to detain a person for extrdation to the state of tennasee.George county does not have charges on the individual.
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

The state requesting extradition has thirty days to pick up a defendant after the order has been issued allowing extradition. An additional thirty day extension may be requested and is usually granted.

Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 1 year ago.

If your question has been answered then I'd offer my best wishes to you and ask that you please not forget to leave a Positive Rating so I receive credit for my work.

Of course, please feel free to ask any follow up questions in this thread. I want to be sure that all of your questions are answered. In addition, once you issue your Positive Rating the question will lock open and you can come back to it anytime in the future if you think of something else.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The legal advice was very helpful.and done in a timely manner.
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you very much.

Best wishes to you and please don't forget to leave a Positive Rating so I receive credit for my work.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Stop txt me began for money no you didn't answer my question so stop
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 1 year ago.

I'm not sure what yo mean by texting you, I haven't contacted you other than in this forum.

In addition, I did answer your question. YOu asked for the time limit for extradition and I told you specifically it is 30 days plus they extraditing state can ask for an additional 30 days. That is as specific as you can get.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Your about to get on my last nerve you have sent seven messages afyes I have asked you to stop send another and we will have to pay me.