Cerecita
Cerecita,
1470369

I cannot find my TSA letter with my known traveler number.

Customer Question

I cannot find my TSA letter with my known traveler number. Is there a way for me to get that electronically? My husband and I applied the same day. His letter is dated May 6, 2015.
Expert:  Cerecita replied 1 year ago.

Hi, Sonja and welcome!

My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you today.

You can retrieve your TSA Known Traveler Number (KTN) by going to the following website or calling the number below. The Universal Enrollment Center is not open on weekends, so at this time, you'd be better off filling in the form at the site below and in that way, you will find your KTN.

https://universalenroll.dhs.gov/workflows?workflow=service-status&servicecode=11115V

--------

Universal Enrollment Service: 855 -347- 8371

Hours: Mon.- Fri. 8AM-10PM, Eastern time.

-----------

I hope this helps.

Please be so kind as to rate my answer with positive feedback; that is the only way I receive credit for my assistance. Thank you very much!

Providing a positive rating will not end our conversation, should you need me for any follow-up. Simply click 'Reply' for clarification or additional information, if needed, and I will be glad to continue.

Warmest wishes,
Cher