How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Phillips Esq. Your Own Question
Phillips Esq.
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 19278
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Phillips Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I quit Mirapex after 15 years, was terribly ill with

Customer Question

I quit Mirapex after 15 years, was terribly ill with gastrointestinal probems, leaky gut, two ulcers. I was close to death. Mirapex was masking these symptoms, and they did not show up until I got off it. Need to know if there are class action suits happening.
JA: Issues like this can be complex. Fortunately, the attorneys we work with have a lot of experience in education law and it would be my pleasure to match you with the one who's the best fit.
Customer: what do i have to do?
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: I lost 40 pounds in four months, been very, very sick. Living on baby food. No energy to deal with lawyers, and I'm on social security.
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: I had a neurological workup for days by a bunch of MD's. At NO TIME did any of them suggest I should quit the drug. Doctors seem to be married to drug companies.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.

I am so sorry to read about your difficulties.

There are law firms that advertise that they handle Miraplex side effects lawsuits. You should contact some of those law firms to see if any one of them can take your case. Click on the links below for the some of the law firms:

Kindly give a positive rating to my response so that I can receive credit for responding to your post. There is no additional cost to you for doing this.

Thank you for your cooperation.