How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My evidence has been witheld intentionaly by a former

Customer Question

My evidence has been witheld intentionaly by a former prosicuter and a prosicuter that is lieing to the judges and other lawyers apointed to me by the state. they will not even try and get my excupatory evidence that shows i blew 0.0 in front of one of the arressting officers andtwo correctional staff ,one being the nure who administered the brack. I have paid a lwyer $ 5000 to get this and bring it to the indictment board . she took my money and then took yhe case to trial and still didn't present my evidence. She would not let me speak durring my court hearings and even 9 diferent judges have past me around and 9 different lawyers and now i have had 9 different po 'S since this started . 32 bail hearings . and nobody is getting my evidence. this is xcriminal and they know i am going to sue . they are ubstrucking every attemp to stall and confuse the case . i was assaulted by the arressting officer . It can be herd on a recording . They damaged my truck $10,000 worth,moved my truck 75 feet before they took still photos. they also removed evidence out of my truck and planted other garbage all over the truckm while i was whatching. I was 20 feet from my parents driveway.knocked out by a ruffie or date rape drug put in my soda the police removed. the po has said to me and several lawyers that were apointed to me and gave them phony booking papers . I even asked ffor a bood test in writing at least twice and was denied .gaurds took my copy of the booking paper and would not give me another after several request . i was told rudly i had to getmy leage copy of my booking through a lawyer . this is criminal along with at least ten differnet serious crimes. I need a lawyer that is not in colluion and is trying to cover up police assaults and criminal acts. I have been aprisoner for 3 1/2 years and the jlast judge left the court roon so he could denied that i had asked for my evidence and everybody is stalling ,witholding and covering up the crmes against me and my family. My bail has been 4 times what other people that kill podetrians while dring ,on drugs , no license , and leave the seen. this is harrassment and discrimination. I wish to sue for damages and prwess multible crimal offence on many people involved. i have been in anchorage for 56 years and work for many , many people. The last 16 years have been dfor the carpenters union as a jurneyman carpenter. this will make you money and get the real criminals behind bars. I am busy untill 6:30 P.M for the next few days . but will return a phone call for sone that is serious in the real deal. I have many papers to prove malpractic and other criminal conspericy with the state ,city.police and , correcetions. I have at least ten wittnesses . very reliable and there are vidios. to prove corruption. they are trying to keep me on houswe arresst and keep me from my family for almost 4 years . this is not leagle and is criminal . they are covering up but have created a huge paper trail. thats is and will prove my acusations.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 1 year ago.


I'm Zoey and I'll be assisting you. I'm reviewing your question now. Are you online at this time?

Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 1 year ago.

Unfortunately, nobody on this site would be able to represent you. JustAnswer is not a law firm, and therefore legal experts here cannot be retained. That would be a violation of the terms of service of this website and the regulations of our various bar associations. We legal experts can only provide legal information.

If there is information about your situation that you could use assistance with, please reply to this question thread and ask it. Otherwise, you can contact customer service about canceling your question.