How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I live in Alaska and would like to find information on a

Customer Question

I live in Alaska and would like to find information on a suit filed in Louisiana in particular names addresses of parties involved I don't know if case has been settled or not and I just have one of the party's names
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Have you called the clerk of court's office in the parish where the suit was filed? Many of the courts records in most parishes are not online, so that means you have to call the clerk of court's office in that parish and ask them for the information and they will look it up for you.