How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need a legal aide because I am disabled 48 yr. old male

Customer Question

I need a legal aide because I am disabled 48 yr. old male looking to move to Nebraska. I help pulling my team of people to help get me there. Because in Nebraska, I could possibly get on a waiver in 1-2 months. The state of Iowa has along very long waiting list. A legal-aide could do wonders for me. I do have Cerebral Palsy, bi-polar conditions. Could one of you please established residentcy in Nebraska, please.
Thank You,
ROBERT T. Merced
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Attorney2 replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to JA and thank you for your question. Pursuant to the terms of service for the site we can only provide general information that will hopefully get you assistance. We cannot personally represent you. Who have you contacted so far in Nebraska? Did you receive this message?

Related Legal Questions