Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

On May 2014 I was inneed of financial assistance reason I

Customer Question

on May 2014 I was inneed of financial assistance for medical reason I made a loan with a predatorylender Future Income Paytments. I later found out that they were not license to do business in the State of Washington , California and Nevada. In March 2014 they were issued a "Stop and Desist" order by the state of California and I signed an agreement May 2014. Is there any recourse I can take since this company was not license to do business in Nevada California and the State of Washington.
Expert:  LegalKnowledge replied 1 year ago.

Do you still owe them any money?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
60.00 a monthYes but I have not paid them since 8/2015 I was payinf them $760.00 a month.

Did you still want a phone call?