Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

My name is Dmitry, I am from Europe. Some time ago I rent

Customer Question
Hello, my name is***** am...
Hello, my name is***** am from Europe.
Some time ago I rent online warehouse in Nevada. Everything was normal I worked with tham near a year, and once, thay hold my merchandise and do not give me it back. Thay says, that some of my suplies who sale me merchandise call them and said that I don't pay for goods and now governament make investigation, today is nead 40-45 days pass, I ask tham million times contact invormation of the government who do investigation, ask them provide that is is really investigation, ask tham to provide me the number of case if investigation really is in process. They never answered my questions. Only what I received from tham is short emails something like:
"We can't give you your merchandise till investigation ends"
Thats all, I ask provide me a proof that it was investigation, thay do not answered, after a week and tons of my emails, I can received from tham something like this:
"Sorry now is government make investigation."
I think thay just want stole my merchandise, thats all, because for all goods I pay in time and I call to everyone of my supliers all of tham do not have any questions for me.
So my question is, what I must to do?
How I can request information in oficial way, in which thay will have no any choise to ignore me? thanks
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Legal
6/10/2016
Lawyer: Loren, Attorney replied 1 year ago
Loren, Attorney

Good evening. I am Loren, a licensed attorney, and I look forward to assisting you.

Have you received any notice from the suppliers that they have not been paid? Have you been sued and gotten a judgment against you?

Are you online with me?

Tina, Lawyer