Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Attorney
Experience:  Active member of the NYS bar since 1989
18321761

If I was a suspect in a case that happened in Oct 2014,.

Customer Question

If I was a suspect in a case that happened in Oct 2014,. Wouldn't I have been questioned or something almost 2 yrs later
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 1 year ago.

I'm Zoey and I'll be assisting you. I'm reviewing your question now. Are you online at this time?

Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 1 year ago.

Generally yes. If an incident happened almost 2 years ago, something should have happened by now. However, depending on the statute of limitations for the crime, you may not be entirely out of the woods.

Please let me know what the offense was and what US state it happened in. If it's a Federal rather than a state offense, let me know that too. That way I can add to my present answer and give you a less general response.

Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 1 year ago.

Just checking in to see if you need more help or any clarification of my answer. If so, please reply here on this question thread.