Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

My name is samassa, I got shot by gung man on 05/26/2016 On

Customer Question
Hi my name is samassa, I...
Hi my name is samassa,
I got shot by gung man on 05/26/2016
On my way back from work on Westmoreland St
In Philadelphia the gung man shot me and took everything I had with me including
My phone my wallet with my ID and debit card, and police came with fire department
And quickly took me to emergency now i'am home recovery, now I need help for my case,
Thank you hope to hear from you soon
Sincerely.
samassa A kader***@******.***
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/9/2016
Lawyer: Zoey, JD, Attorney replied 1 year ago
Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Attorney

I'm Zoey and I'll be assisting you. I'm reviewing your question now. Are you online at this time?

Did you tell the police you wanted this person prosecuted? What is the question you want to ask about this incident?

Just checking in to see if you still need help. If so, please reply here on this question thread.

Tina, Lawyer