Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

Avista gives naibor my unmetered well to run water company

Customer Question
then commits perjury in court...
Avista gives naibor my unmetered well to run water company then commits perjury in court saying I never paid for his water resulting in wife's death of cancer from drinking toxic hose water and plastic 5 gallon jugs for over 20 years !
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Legal
6/9/2016
Lawyer: Dwayne B., Attorney replied 1 year ago
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Is there a specific question with which I could assist?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
How to file corruption charges against perjury allowing cort under secret witness program to avoid continued police persecution and harassment !

Can you explain what you mean by "corruption charges" and who do you want to file them against?

Tina, Lawyer