How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How do I fil Answer to this Petition It included request if

Customer Question

How do I fil Answer to this Petition It included request for admission if fact.
JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: No. I have not . I can not afford one.
JA: Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: A unpaid bill to Discover Bank. I retired in 2009. Paid bills from saving and help of family. Receive SS. In 2010. More bills then money . I still have more bills then money. I pay what I can. Looking forward to paying off all as I live. Discovery# ***** bill $7,626.93.Now bill, interest, attorney's fees and other costs
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: I live on a set income. I own nothing. I pay back taxes Ststes and Federal. I have more bill than money. When I was working I could handle it. My health is not good for me to work. Body in pain always. I don't know how to handle this.
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Sorry. I am in Louisiana, St. John the Baptist Parish.under the 40th Judicial District Court.. Easton Group Ttorneys,LLC, Pob 3001***** Baton Rouge, La###-##-####
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Customer: Phone 22-378-3113
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Sam replied 1 year ago.


This is Samuel. I am sorry to hear of your situation. Can you upload your Petition here? You can use this link to chat with a moderator (on the right side of the page) on how to upload it and then I can review it and respond with the information.

Expert:  Sam replied 1 year ago.

The Chat is on the left side of the page now.