Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

Houseguest over 30 days, set up a prostitution enterprise in

Customer Question
a basement bedroom he had...
Houseguest over 30 days, set up a prostitution enterprise in a basement bedroom he had been given to sleep in but no Lease or agreement was made on duration. Houseguest distributed keys to strangers and put the elderly male homeowner in fear of his safety and security.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Legal
6/8/2016
Lawyer: P. Simmons, Attorney replied 1 year ago
P. Simmons, Attorney

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?

Tina, Lawyer