How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Roger Your Own Question
Roger, Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 31766
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Roger is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I m a unemployed spouse. I have not worked years because of

Customer Question

I m a unemployed spouse. I have not worked for 14 years because of mental health , physical health reasons and when I did it was not for long.For the last 7 years I was getting disability and ssi both totalling less then 500 dollars a month.when we got together my husband demanded that I did not work. We have a house that's worth 169,000,not including the 15,000 pool .the house is over 2,600 square feet also not including the extra 1000 feet he added...He makes between 5to10,000 month and 80to130,000 a year he wants me to agree to a deal the includes a truck the is almost 20 years old,my clothes , a tv,and a few couches. And 1200 dollars a month rent for rent and lights that it I have no income at this time because they declined my claim again,but I am appealing. How will I make it is this a good deal?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Roger replied 1 year ago.
Hi - my name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to assist.
Expert:  Roger replied 1 year ago.
What you need to look at is whether or not your spouse is offering you enough to maintain your current standard of living / maintain your current bills.
Expert:  Roger replied 1 year ago.
Whether or not this offer is sufficient really depends on your monthly needs/obligations.
Expert:  Roger replied 1 year ago.
The best way to figure what you need is to add up all expenses, subtract shat income you have, and see what the difference is.
Expert:  Roger replied 1 year ago.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions. Also, please take time to positively rate our conversation so I may receive credit for assisting. Thanks again!