Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

My issue is that I was con by a man that pretended to be a

Customer Question
Hi JA: Hello. How can we...
Hi
JA: Hello. How can we help?
Customer: My issue is that I was con by a man that pretended to be a veteran
JA: OK. The Military Lawyer will need to help you with this. Because laws vary from state to state, could you tell me what state is this in?
Customer: Louisiana
JA: Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: No
JA: Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: Ok so this guy moved to Shreveport Louisiana and said he worked in the army for 7 years. He built a fake resume with fake information about his army status. Fake universities and even filled out a GI bill in front of me
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Military Lawyer should know?
Customer: He has been borrowing money from everybody with his military stories
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Military Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Customer: And we just found he lied about all that and he is just an addict
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Legal
6/7/2016
Lawyer: Zoey, JD, Attorney replied 1 year ago
Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Attorney

I'm Zoey and I'll be assisting you. I'm reviewing your question now. Are you online at this time?

What is your question with regard to this person? Do you presently know who or where he really is?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
He is originally from Arkansas Texarkana
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
He came to Shreveport saying that he was a veteran deployed 3 times
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Are u there?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
with his military he made everybody felt bad about him and let him borrow money from me and some other people did we found out he never work in the army
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
He has been using fake resume, filled out a GI bill in front of me
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Made me drive him to va to get his service number
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
All of this to get money from me. He said he was deployed 3 times in Afghanistan and his wife left him while he was fighting
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
his alcoholism problems came from his traumatic experiences at the army
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Hello?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
are u there?
Tina, Lawyer