How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

If i have a legal seperation that was made while i was

Customer Question

if i have a legal seperation that was made while i was working and am now 100% disable from us navy and by my state and would like to make one change n our agreement that the alimony of 1350.00 per month be removed there are no children or any other disagreements and was served divorce papers and have 21 days to answer wentt to court house and they said only need a letter attached and did not have forms for a motion,but my seperation states t has to be answerd in proper format ,what forms do i need to make and ask the judge to dismiss my alimony and or change it ??? Thank You
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I am sorry to hear about this situation. Please tell me what state this is in. Thank you.

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.