How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 117370
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have been charged with many accounts against my dog that

Customer Question

I have been charged with many accounts against my dog that are blasphemy and they stole my mail so I wouldn't show up in court and they won on Default because I did not receive any notices and garnished my bank account and I believe they are using photo shop or such. They are lies and dates and times have been manipulated as well. I never got a chance to defend myself and I want to but do not know where to start. It's still piling up costing me money based on deceit and lies. This is not right nor is it fair. I've been highly affected not in a good way. It is very unhealthy. Kary. Now I can not get my own money because they never filed a satisfaction of judgment
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
If you never received notice of the suit or the judgment and they have garnished your accounts, you must file a motion to vacate the judgment and seek reimbursement of whatever was illegally garnished. You are going to have to prove fraud against the plaintiff in their falsifying your service and from them stealing your mail and not filing satisfaction of judgment like they are mandated by law to do within 30 days of satisfaction.
If this lawyer is not pursuing the vacating of this judgment, you need to find another attorney and specifically direct them to attack this judgment. You can get a local attorney at the same sites used by other attorneys, or