Expert James
Expert James, Lawyer
Experience:  dasdasd
23431962

I would like to make an appointment at the Billerica, MA,

Customer Question

I would like to make an appointment at the Billerica, MA, center to get TSA pre check
status, but I need a phone number to call.
Expert:  Expert James replied 1 year ago.

Hello! Thank you for using Just Answer. I am James, and I will be assisting you. Kindly remember that I do not get a salary here. Your positive rating is the only way I am rewarded for doing my job. So please do not forget to give me 3 or more stars, or any smiling faces, before leaving the site today. Thank you!

ANSWER: There is no phone number available. In order to make an appointment, you must go through the online Pre-Application process. Otherwise, you would just do a walk-in appointment, and be subject to a longer waiting time because scheduled appointments through the pre-application process take.

TSA PreCheck Participation

To get into the TSA PreCheck program one should apply for the program in person, at an Application Center. Here is a link to find the nearest enrollment center: https://universalenroll.dhs.gov/locator.

To make is easier for you, I am providing you with the address for the location closest to you:

IdentoGO
Concord Business Park*****Ste 200A
Billerica, MA 01821

Monday - Friday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Saturday: 09:00 AM - 02:00 PM

Note: Once exiting the elevator, turn to the RIGHT (before reaching the main office doors) to reach Suite 200A and the enrollment center.

If you want to actually schedule the appointment rather than walk-in, then you should pre-apply. IT also helps speed things up, since your application is ready to go when you arrive. The application can be found here: http://www.tsa.gov/tsa-precheck/apply.

I hope I have answered your questions. I aim to give you excellent service, even if the outcome is not what you wanted. So I am happy to answer any related follow-up questions you might have, at no additional charge.

And if you want to talk on the phone for 30 minutes, I can send you an offer for that.

Once you have received an answer, please leave a positive rating by choosing on the 3, 4 or 5 stars so I get credit for doing my job.

A BONUS is also appreciated, if you feel I've earned it.

And if you have questions in the future, write FOR JAMES in the question and I will be your personal Expert in this category.

Thank you!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** taken care of.

No problem at all. Please remember not to leave the site without giving me a positive rating first. Otherwise, I do not get any credit for doing my job. I really depend on your for that.

Either click on any smiling faces that appear or click on 3, 4 or 5 stars. Thank you in advance for helping me get credit for doing my job!

Hi, I’m just checking in to see how things are going and to confirm that you received my answers.

I see you have reviewed my response. Do you need more help or need me to explain anything else? Please respond so that I know what to do next.

Thank you.